evyn asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

Rectal bleeding causes?

About 13 years ago my friend told me he bleeds from he rectum everyday and still does 

he is 33 a chronic alcoholic and has not had a day without alcohol in about 10 years he also eats a large amount of red meat.

What do you think could be his problem?

All that alcohol is probably pickling his liver. But the rectal bleeding could be due to constipation and hemorrhoids.

The alcohol is his problem. It's messed up his gut flora. And he could have polyps or even an illness in his digestive tract or colon at this point.

doesn't he have a doctor?

• y

What color is the blood? Makes a difference in determining what the issue is. But to be honest, who cares, he is drinking himself into an early grave anyways.

His problem is that he's too stupid to see the doc

• evyn4 weeks agoReport

Yes you are correct I forgot to mention that he is to embarrassed to go the the doctor which I think is insane as doctors would see this problem quite often...