Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 weeks ago

How can I feel less embarrased? I have gynecomastia and I want to go to the beach?

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

As someone else said a surgeon can remove the overgrown breast tissue and then your chest will look flat. Go see a surgeon.

• Jim
    Lv 4
    2 weeks ago

You're fine. Everyone will be looking at the girls anyway.

• 3 weeks ago

Your body definitely doesn't look as embarrassing as you think. I wouldn't even notice anything if i saw you on the beach. Just be confident and go have fun! 

• edward
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Get a mastectomy or see if you can get hormone replacement

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jason
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If your whole body is proportionately fat as your man boobs it is probably a fat issue then you have to exercise, but if it is not it is probably Gynecomastia, which is a common condition for some guys, Nothing to worry (But Before coming in to a conclusion that it is Gynecomastia please see a surgeon and remove your doubts)

The best treatment for Gynecomastia is a simple surgery, you can come home the same day. My friend has done it, He became a very confident Guy from a very depressed one after the surgery. If you need more money to do the surgery start saving from today or borrow and pay installments or tell your parents how depressed you are and get some money, But do the surgery

So don't go through the mental pain again and again, find a solution to this simple problem even if it may take some time

Best of Luck!

PS: Please see this search link to know the difference

https://www.google.ae/search?q=man+boobs+before+an...

• patty
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

u sure? your nipples are largish but there is not much fatty tissue on breast. Wear one of those sun block tops.

• Mark
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

You should see the beaches with obese Americans stumbling about in high heels and thongs, or board shorts  and flip flops too small for them. They don't give a flying toss what anyone thinks.

• k w
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

read...Grain Brain.....it'll explain to you, the why of it all, the quacks won't tell you.......this book will........

• k w
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

you fret  too much for your own good, STILL, read that book, at least the reviews.......

• geezer
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Don't worry about it ... We've all seen much worse on a beach before !

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.