Is cerebral hypoxia brain ct normal lower IQ?

15 years old

Have rhinitis and have difficulty breathing

Waking up often while sleeping

The head is particularly dizzy, black in front of the eyes

Half a month

Go to the hospital to do brain ct, ct is normal, doctors say no problem

I opened the medicine to cure the nose and left.

However, hypoxic brain cells will die and brain cells will not be regenerated. Considering insomnia, only hypoxia is considered. Does hypoxia lead to lower IQ?

If it will recover?

My parents also said that I am a psychological problem, but I don’t worry about it all day.

Thank you

• Edna
    2 days ago

You don't have cerebral hypoxia;  you have Rhinitis, an inflammation and irritation of the mucous membrane of the nose. It causes a stuffy and a runny nose and can make it difficult to sleep. It can last for several days or weeks.  It's very common, and there are more than 200,000 cases per year.  

It can be cured with a short course of prescribed antibiotics. 

A stuffy nose while sleeping does not cause hypoxia - you just end up breathing through your mouth instead.

If you are waking often while sleeping, you may have sleep apnea. Ask your doctor for a sleep study. You may need a Cpap machine. They really do make a difference for many people.

Trolling trolling

• k w

maybe, maybe not......milk gave me allergies, and lots of processed foods are, can't even know all the symptoms, it's a chemical soup.....with a roll the dice symptoms, no doc can help either......

• k w

Dunno,.......just read, Grain Brain......it'll splain it all to you, the tv will never tell you, neither will a quack....the book will.......