How many cookies for coworkers’ gifts?

We’re not having an official gift exchange, but I thought I’d give my coworkers (there are 6 of us) a little something before we break for Christmas.

I bake this time of year, so I thought I give them sweets.

I was thinking 2 each of three different cookies: 1) pecan meltaways, 2) copycat hundred grand bars, and 3) lemon white chocolate chip. Also, a small bag of chocolate peanut butter puppy chow.

That’s plenty, right?

Thanks!

I think that is perfect and if you want to make the gift even better include a recipe card with each.

I do the same with a group of friends I get together with.  They buy little trinkets to exchange and I make a goodie bag.  Guess what one always gets the ohhh's and ahhh's 

Yes that is good if you want to make it a little more then add a dish towel,cookie cutters or spatula to the gift.

I don't think that is enough, offer sex, that would be enough

Probably yes. I go wild with holiday baking and do a minimum of a dozen: Sugar, Peanut Butter, Toll House and Snickerdoodles (I live in the South).

• denise

Yes, thats plenty for a 'home baked' gift, I'd be very happy to receive it.

What I would do for good friends is to include a total of a dozen cookies but that would be fine for acquaintances or very casual friends.

I think that sounds like a perfect spread, and all those sound delicious

Depends how big they are, if it's a huge one the size of your hand spread wide and as thick as a dog's penis then one should do the trick just fine. If they're relatively small call it 3 to 12 depending on how generous you're feeling.

Yes, that's plenty given that you don't have an exchange.