Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Is it normal to find tattoos on women really unattractive?

Even if I meet the hottest woman in the world, once I see a tattoo, it's an instant turn off. Can't help it, I just really find them unattractive

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

The problem with Tats on women is that they tend to be cheap and stupid images on the backs arms, ankles and feet. It’s very disappointing when you see these girls dressed up in cocktail dresses or bridesmaids with a Mickey Mouse or Betty Boop on their shoulder blade. 

To me, it just warning.  This woman is impetuous and spontaneous, will likely or have messed around with guys and an easy lay. Easy to cheat and will do other impetuous things like make bad life decisions and run up debt any chance she gets.  

• 3 weeks ago

When I see beautiful woman with a tattoo i equate it to putting a cheesy bumper sticker on a Ferrari

• 3 weeks ago

If that’s how you feel then that’s that.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Tattoos are unattractive on anyone 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You probably have no tattoos yourself. After getting your first tattoo you will probably start changing your mind.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You're not alone,, personally I never considered tattoos attractive on Women OR Men,,

ever seen what tattoos look like on OLD People??   hahaha there are few things UGLIER !!

• 3 weeks ago

They are tramp  stamps and most people will be questioning why they did in the first place,  imo

• 3 weeks ago

Everyone has their own preferences.

I can almost guarantee that all the women you find unattractive find you equally ugly 🤷‍♀️ Facts are facts lol

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You're certainly not alone in feeling that way.

• 3 weeks ago

You're not abnormal for being turned off by tattoos.There are a lot of men and women who dont like tattoos.Maybe you would benefit by finding women who are also turned off by tattoos.You's both have something in common there.

• 3 weeks ago

If you don't like tattoos, you don't. We can't like everything.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.