Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

Is it normal to find tattoos on women really unattractive?

Even if I meet the hottest woman in the world, once I see a tattoo, it's an instant turn off. Can't help it, I just really find them unattractive

The problem with Tats on women is that they tend to be cheap and stupid images on the backs arms, ankles and feet. It’s very disappointing when you see these girls dressed up in cocktail dresses or bridesmaids with a Mickey Mouse or Betty Boop on their shoulder blade. 

To me, it just warning.  This woman is impetuous and spontaneous, will likely or have messed around with guys and an easy lay. Easy to cheat and will do other impetuous things like make bad life decisions and run up debt any chance she gets.  

When I see beautiful woman with a tattoo i equate it to putting a cheesy bumper sticker on a Ferrari

If that’s how you feel then that’s that.

• Alan H

Tattoos are unattractive on anyone 

You probably have no tattoos yourself. After getting your first tattoo you will probably start changing your mind.

• Layne

Never, not a chance.

You're not alone,, personally I never considered tattoos attractive on Women OR Men,,

ever seen what tattoos look like on OLD People??   hahaha there are few things UGLIER !!

• Layne

They are tramp  stamps and most people will be questioning why they did in the first place,  imo

Everyone has their own preferences.

I can almost guarantee that all the women you find unattractive find you equally ugly 🤷‍♀️ Facts are facts lol

You're certainly not alone in feeling that way.

You're not abnormal for being turned off by tattoos.There are a lot of men and women who dont like tattoos.Maybe you would benefit by finding women who are also turned off by tattoos.You's both have something in common there.

If you don't like tattoos, you don't. We can't like everything.