Will you still be patriotic when Australia becomes an Asian republic. And rise for the new anthem. Respect the new flag?

When Australia becomes Asian, it won't be Australia anymore.

Why should anyone be patriotic when the government has betrayed its founding stock ?

Australia is not a country anymore. Foreign born population is 33 percent of the country. Imagine this, Every third person in the country is born somewhere else. How can that be considered as a country ?

• dj

I will move to New Zealand if that looks like happening.

Under the Brown Australia Policy it is becoming increasingly unlikely that the National Anthem is sung at school. 

I will move to  Texus  USA  where they shoot any one that looks suspicious 

To be honest, I stopped be patriotic to a country that is owned by the corrupt, saying that would the asians be any less cprrupt?

• arther

the idea that you are better than someone else because you were born in certain country is pretty brain dead to start with