Cora asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

Name or common title for...?

Ok so i have this person that does whatever they want and i never really say no, but when it comes to my hobbies or likes, they always seem to object or demean whatever i want to do. And when it finally goes through or happens, they drag their feet the whole way and basically complain the whole time.

Isnt there a name for this specific behavior or describes a type of person or something?

Like if someone has memory issues, most people say oh its either dementia or Alzheimer's. 

Can someone help me?

3 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    It's called BitchingAndMoaning.

  • 3 weeks ago

    People with "Narcissistic" personalities are only into themselves, and really couldn't care less what ever happens to anyone else.  Sounds to me like she/he is narcissistic.  You have the choice of how to deal with this person.  You can omit them from your life.  You can talk back to them, but they have heard everything already and will only have a snarky comeback for you.  If it was me, I would dump them.  But that is just me. 

  • Cara
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    Intolerant, inflexible, selfish.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.