Pooja asked in Social ScienceSociology · 3 weeks ago

I have done my Masters in Sociology. Now what kind of job i can apply and where?

Depends on your area of focus.  Are you a positivist, interpretivist, or critical theorist?

If you are a positivist, hopefully you have learned quantitative methods and can easily land an $80,000+ a year job in data analysis.  

If you are an interpretivist, you can do a little digging or move to a big city and land a job as a qualitative researcher.  

If you are a critical theorist you can go work at McDonald's or Starbucks and blog at home about how evil white men are and how oppressed you are.  Perhaps you can smoke a lot of pot and join a commune.

You can google Types of Jobs for Masters in Sociology. Gee, i can't believe you have this degree because you can't even figure out how to find an appropriate job.... oh my

• Bobo

You should have no problem finding a top-flite job in the food service or house cleaning industries.

You should have thought of that many years ago lol