Have you ever been caught in a compromising sitaution?

If so what was it and how did you handle it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 days ago

I been caught in sexual situations 3 times at my job over the past 5 years. 2 times masturbating. And 1 time having sex with a 56 year old female supervisor in a cattle arena. 

We were so in love we didnt stop. Couldn't. We were so in love. 5 coworkers watched that one. 

Source(s): 79
  • 2 weeks ago

got caught getting 'chowed down' on...in public in an old mans front garden...he told us to 'have fun'.....doy

• david
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

yes ,i was swimming naked in my pool and got out to take a piss, while i was pissing next to the pool, my wife's good friend came over to swim,and saw me pissing,buck naked,and said Hi Dave as she walked by me, while i had my dick in my hand,so what could i do,except finish and grab my shorts and put them back on and get back in the pool

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Well sir let me answer your question. I once masturbated in someone’s coffee. She was my coworker at the time and upon drinking it she said that it taste funny. Suddenly she threw the coffee across the floor and scream that a pubic hair was in her mouth. 

What about you? I am sure with that penis under your skirt you have had some awkward experiences.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Let me think... uhm... no. I know how to handle myself. Oh wait! Darn. There was that incident at a high school drinking party. No need to get into the embarrassing details. So other than that, no.

• 3 weeks ago

kiss and tell? shame on you

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I was married and fell for an “unmarried “ newspaper columnist. He shut the door . For good

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.