Have you ever been caught in a compromising sitaution?

If so what was it and how did you handle it?

Favorite Answer

I been caught in sexual situations 3 times at my job over the past 5 years. 2 times masturbating. And 1 time having sex with a 56 year old female supervisor in a cattle arena. 

We were so in love we didnt stop. Couldn't. We were so in love. 5 coworkers watched that one. 

Source(s): 79
    • Iambi

Nice!

My sister took a picture of me getting fingered on the dance floor. She uses it against me all the time. 

• Iambi

Hmmm how does she use it?

got caught getting 'chowed down' on...in public in an old mans front garden...he told us to 'have fun'.....doy

• Iambi

Nice!

• david

yes ,i was swimming naked in my pool and got out to take a piss, while i was pissing next to the pool, my wife's good friend came over to swim,and saw me pissing,buck naked,and said Hi Dave as she walked by me, while i had my dick in my hand,so what could i do,except finish and grab my shorts and put them back on and get back in the pool

• Iambi

Lol

Well sir let me answer your question. I once masturbated in someone’s coffee. She was my coworker at the time and upon drinking it she said that it taste funny. Suddenly she threw the coffee across the floor and scream that a pubic hair was in her mouth. 

What about you? I am sure with that penis under your skirt you have had some awkward experiences.

• Iambi

Lol 

Let me think... uhm... no. I know how to handle myself. Oh wait! Darn. There was that incident at a high school drinking party. No need to get into the embarrassing details. So other than that, no.

kiss and tell? shame on you

I was married and fell for an “unmarried “ newspaper columnist. He shut the door . For good