barserbear asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 months ago

how do you feel about these chunky hair clips coming into style? are they ugly?

how would you feel about them on BIG, wavy, armpit-length blonde hair? are there any particular ones that are cute? ugly?

I don't think they're ugly, but like anything else, if you don't like it don't buy it.

I like them. I use similar to pull my hair up and off my face in the summer or when I'm using my big industrial sewing machines. As for how I feel about others wearing them, none of my business. If you want to wear them and like them then you do not need to worry or care what other people think. what you put in your hair is no one's business but yours.

I see two sets there that are truly ugly, but for the other ones, it would depend on the girl and her hair.

@barserbear Top left and bottom right are horrible to me, while for blond hair, I'd probably opt for top right.

• barserbear8 months agoReport

which ones do you think are ugly? how would you feel about them on big, blonde, armpit-length hair? sorry for all my questions, i just am seriously not sure if i should buy