Some people say "the equal rights amendment would put abortion rights directly into the constitution" --- how?

what does equality have to do with abortion?

• martin

They are saying women wanting abortions are a discriminated class in many states, and should be covered under the 4th Amendment guaranty of Equal Rights for discriminated classes of citizens.

I don't care enough to answer this question because you Conservatives will just ignore it anyway but I'd like to point out how hilariously stupid Moon Shot's answer is, "Abortion will soon be seen as slavery is now seen." LMAO

I'd comment this on his answer but that Snowflake blocked me like the b***h he is.

Not sure about the constitutional aspect. Equality is the right for a woman to decide what she wants to do with her body just as men can.

• Lois Griffin

males are forced to get circumcisions?  (not by the government, but still).

Abortion will soon be seen as slavery is now seen. Which side are you on? 

• Henry

It probably doesn't.

• RockIt

Nonsense.

If anything it should bestow the right of life onto the child in the womb.

What? A living human being doesn't have equal right to life?? huh?