I will get insult after insult after insult for being gay here. Then I will get a conservative tell me no one cares if I am gay. Do?

conservatives live in their own little bubble where reality never leaks in?

This is why I would as a teacher sabotage any child who was born to conservative parents who wanted to get into a magnet program, or gifted program, or special school. Hate begets hate. Kids in 5th Grade can't shut up and you know who their parents voted for. 

Over the course of 15 years as a Grade 5 teacher (I was the gatekeeper to special programs in Middle School, it was my adjunct duty as a teacher of a school that went up to fifth grade) I think I must have blocked several hundred conservative children from the gifted program, music program, drama middle school, science middle school, etc here in Los Angeles. We have tons of special middle schools. Oh well, hate begets hate. 

• Unseen

Wait a minutes what you are suggesting is unethical.  All you have to say for your wrong doing is oh well.  That is not an excuse for what you have done.

• The giveaway is you say it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND...

Yes, every person has their own little reality these days. or at least they're highly ubiquitous. fact-bubbles can be popped, though.

You ARE a conservative, we all know that. 

• This is a new conservative thing. They use stupidity as their new power argument. Like being proud they never went to college. 

I told you nobody cares that you’re gay. I am not conservative either. I know plenty of gay and lesbian people. They don’t feel the need to accuse everyone of not loving them like you do.

Get outside of your own bubble.

• It's on you. Enjoy.  You could just not hate on the gays, but it is too orgasmic for you. 

Just go suck a fat one and cry. You'll feel better. 

• Hate begets hate. And you just can't stop hating on gays. Oh well. On you