Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why doesn’t Jesus come to my birthday party?

I invite him every year but he never comes. 😢

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Donna
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Because he's can't. He's not real. I'm sorry.

• 4 weeks ago

If he weren't present (in spirit ) on your birthday, them why you and your family had prayed to him on that special occasion? Jesus loves you and is always with you, come hell or high water. ☺☺ so cheer up.

• 4 weeks ago

cos trump returned him to Mexico

• 4 weeks ago

The role of Jesus is not to appear at birthday parties. This poor man was brutally crucified so that he could be the savior of mankind. He competed his mission and suffered immeasurably for us. Have faith that he hears your prayers.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

He's there alright, ref Matt 28:20. All you need to do is to obey him and open your Spiritual eyes.

• 4 weeks ago

He's in a world you will never see him. A fake reality world -_-

• Joe
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

You probably sent those invites to his old address....

• 4 weeks ago

So you've never felt Jesus's Holy Spirit inside you? If not you should ask Jesus's Father to baptize you with to Holy Spirit and with fire so the Holy Spirit can live inside you. Then He will be at your birthday from now on if you don't walk away from Him.

• 4 weeks ago

If anyone comes, he is there. Even if no one else comes, he is still there

But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3.2

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.