Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

How to know if he came inside of me?

I am 20, my boyfriend is 8 years older than I am and very clingy I love him to death but he keeps asking if he can *** inside of me. We are trying to move to a different state and I told him I am not ready to have a baby until we are married but he kept begging to *** inside of me. Especially today. I don’t know why he wants to have a baby with me so bad it makes me feel loved but I’m just afraid he purposely came inside of me knowing damn well I’m not ready and possibly lied saying he didn’t. During sex It felt like we used a bunch of lube and he asked me if I was bleeding because the sex randomly got wet and slippery. I told him no and we kept going. He said he was never going to leave me and I just had a weird feeling he came inside of me but it made no sense to why he was still going after a few minutes he pulled out and came on me my underwear is pretty damp and kinda smells like ***.

Because he's abusing the power dynamic and because he's been asking for this it's probably safe to assume he did exactly what you asked him not to. There are other forms of birth control besides the pulling out method of course and you're going to need to start using one of them if you don't want your life derailed by an unplanned pregnancy at your tender age. Just be aware that this guy IS planning to try to saddle you with a child so he can better control you. Stick with him if you want a life of misery as a single mom. Get rid of him if you actually want time to grow up and forge a real future for yourself.

Blah blah blah… I like how you try to shift responsibility to your bf. Actually I don't. He didn't c*m inside you but you really need to be on contraceptive pills if you're dumb (read immature) enough to have unprotected sex, Because he doesn't have to blow to get you pregnant. Coitus Interuptus (which is what you're doing) is the least effective form of birth control. Something tells me you're gonna have a small person the size of a chicken squeeze their way out of your box and call you mama real soon..

Why don't you go on the pill, then he can come inside you and you won't get pregnant (99% effectiveness rate)

• edward

See a doctor? Get an abortion? Get that IUD!

If he ejaculated on your underwear, then he didn't do it inside you! What happened was you had an intense orgasm during sex, and you ended up squirting which is why you were overly wet/slippery, it wasn't because he came inside you.

Get the Day after pill