Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 weeks ago

Should I ask him about it or let it go?

I've been with my bf for 4 years. I was on an old computer and looking through things and found out he had sex with another girl 3 and a half years ago. We were together for 6 months. It was one time. I heard from some people she was wanting to do it all along because she never liked me and wants to break us up. Should I ask him about it or just not acknowledge it happened because she wants me to know it happened? She wants us to break up. She still does. Should I even acknowledge it happened or let it go? I'm really upset about it.

What I would do first if look at the signs. If this guy has been a good boyfriend to you and has never done anything that has made you worried then I would leave it. However, if you are continually getting red flags that he may be cheating on you then I would confront him about it. Accusations of this nature have the potential to destabilize a relationship so you want to make sure it is worth it if you are going to confront him about it. I really hope this helps :)

Source(s): Would you say that your boyfriend has ever done anything that has made you worried or does he treat you well?