Why do conservatives insult me for being gay and then WANT A NOBEL PRIZE FOR BEING SO CLEVER??????

I have been insulted for being gay since I was 16. I am now 44. Why do they keep thinking it is new and clever, and shocking, and surprising, year after year after year after year after year after year?

RICH:Oh, but you insult everyone and you AREN'T an a s s h o l e. How exactly does that work? Explain it to me?

RICH B This is why I would as a teacher sabotage any child who was born to conservative parents who wanted to get into a magnet program, or gifted program, or special school. Hate begets hate. Kids in 5th Grade can't shut up and you know who their parents voted for. 

I think they would probably insult you anyway, even if you weren’t gay. You seem to rub people the wrong way (that isn’t intended to be a pun).

I don't get it, either. I see you talk about being penetrated by 400 men, then someone smugly and inevitably "figures out" that you're gay. 

Source(s): hatred for Australia and German basketball teams

Trump doesn’t like the LGBT+ community but he wants to get a Nobel prize like Obama did

People don't insult you because you're gay. They insult you because you're an asshat...........I'm on here having fun. If you take this seriously that's your problem.