Why do conservatives insult me for being gay and then WANT A NOBEL PRIZE FOR BEING SO CLEVER??????

I have been insulted for being gay since I was 16. I am now 44. Why do they keep thinking it is new and clever, and shocking, and surprising, year after year after year after year after year after year?

RICH:Oh, but you insult everyone and you AREN'T an a s s h o l e. How exactly does that work? Explain it to me?

RICH B This is why I would as a teacher sabotage any child who was born to conservative parents who wanted to get into a magnet program, or gifted program, or special school. Hate begets hate. Kids in 5th Grade can't shut up and you know who their parents voted for. 

I think they would probably insult you anyway, even if you weren’t gay. You seem to rub people the wrong way (that isn’t intended to be a pun).

Trump doesn’t like the LGBT+ community but he wants to get a Nobel prize like Obama did

• Rich B

People don't insult you because you're gay. They insult you because you're an asshat...........I'm on here having fun. If you take this seriously that's your problem.