Why didn't Hunter Biden choose some American company to sit on the board of directors, he didn't even speak or write the Ukrainian langugage?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • RockIt
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He brought "I'll see what my dad can do for you" to the table. That's what the $80,000 a month was for.

If anyone believes this guy was there for any other reason they are really working hard to maintain a wall of denial in their mind.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

WHAT? He couldn't speak the language? He thought it was his regular drug use that made those guys sound unintelligible. Now this explains it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump knows how to speak Hebrew and Russian. Kinda suspicious if you ask me.

• Manitu4 weeks agoReport

Was that BEFORE or AFTER he got kicked out of the Navy!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Educated Ukrainians speak English. Hunter Biden earned his undergraduate degree at Georgetown and his Law Degree at Yale.  Don't assume he's ignorant and corrupt like Junior and Eric. There's a market for educated Americans overseas.  

• Manitu4 weeks agoReport

Like being kicked out of the Navy!!!!!    

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Or a green project? 

Capitalism is what it is.  Deadly.

• 4 weeks ago

Because he was offered more money to work for them.  And one doesn't need to speak the native language to work as a foreign lobbyist.  His job was not to lobby in the Ukraine, but instead in the US, China, and Japan.

Biden was incredibly suited to the position, as he was not only a longstanding attorney with decades of experience, but also carried his father's celebrity name.

• Because trump did it

• 4 weeks ago

Because his dad spent the last 30 years vilifying, and trying to shut down American oil companies.........Which is why he had to work of a foreign oil company.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.