Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why are the liberals such Snowflakes, cry babies, wimps, and SJW’s that just leanings about World War ll gives them mental anguish and PTSD?

• Manny

I do ascribe that if we don't learn history, we're doomed to repeat it. I may be a little bias because it's one of my favorite subjects, LOL…

But how can this one person speak for everyone in that age group? I know you want this to be true so badly, but like Ben Shapiro, your god, says, "Facts don't care about your feelings."

If you read the article, he said and I quote directly, "He thought that any mental health issues a youngster may have could be worsened by learning about the war that saw the Allied forces defeat Nazi Germany."

Even here, he's talking about a specific group of people within. That makes you doubly wrong, LOL…

Source(s): Try reading the article, rather than confirming your biases on mere headlines.

My Dad kicked Nazi A$$ and I'm still around to kick yours, too!