How good are you at predicting the weather?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

I just look at the weather on my phone. That's what everyone do. They get their news from other sources

• 2 weeks ago

With Yahoo! Weather, I'm an expert--seldom wrong. I can even predict the high and low temperatures, wind speeds, not to mention rain chances. I'm like a weather dog.

• 2 weeks ago

By cloud observation I'm not bad.

• I can usually tell if it's going to snow. Apart from that I am not very good at weather forecasting.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Well... in all seriousness I can get an idea if it might rain. Why? When I was in college I took physical geography and I learned that most of the time there's a certain cloud that forms 2 or 3 days before it rains. I don't know the name of the cloud but I do recognize its form. Other than that I check AccuWeather. Even those bozos can't get it right more than 3 days out.

update: I looked it up and the nickname is "Mares' Tails." They're a type of cirrus cloud known as cirrus uncinus. Cirrus uncinus clouds and patchy altocumulus clouds often mean that rain is on its way.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Fun fact: The Taliban think that meteorology is sorcery.
  • 3 weeks ago

i'm not good at all

• 3 weeks ago

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 3 weeks ago

over here im great partly cloudy with a chance of rain at 194 inches of annual rainfall i have seen it rain 40 days and 40 nights in a row

• 3 weeks ago

Pretty good.........

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

With climate change predicting the weather has gotten more challenging for everyone. Back when I was growing up in the 60's and 70's the forecasts were more accurate than they are today.

• 3 weeks ago

On the level of a fortune teller.

I only predict the weather once a change has occurred in the earth's atmosphere.

If it rains, I assume that it will rain until it stops.

I am usually and always accurate in my speculations.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.