Why are Americans and Russians more patriotic than Canadians ?

I live in Canada and I went to school with people who didn’t know the history of their country 

Also, we don’t have military parades, community events for veterans to tell the public about the war, and no house in our neighbourhood has a Canadian flag hanging from it 

But in Russia or America, the people are more patriotic 

I don't know the answer, but I wish I lived in Canada. it's an honorable country with good health care. We can't say the same here in the US anymore with trump in charge.

--  People can be patriots without showing it to the world. Canadians are taught their own history and it would be far more accurate than the history taught on the US. I have found that many Americans have a false idea of their military and political history than many European nations, Britain, Australia or Canada.

--  I live in Australia. I would say that all, or the greater percentage of the population are patriotic, but we do not show it with flags in our homes or by other means. We have a parade on ANZAC Day (April 25) which reminds us of the attack on Gallipollii in WW-1, our first main military action as "Australians". It is on that day we remember our fallen dead in all wars. We celebrate "Armistice Day" (November 11) with a minutes silence wherever we are.

Most Australians have a good idea of their own history, both good and bad although the bad (the treatment of Australian Aborigines) is glossed over to a large percent. Most Australians could not tell you who our main Generals were during the wars except for possibly Sir John Monash.

I guess because they are both raised to believe they are the greatest nation in the world bla bla. The countries have big egos, not the people per se just the countries if you know what i mean

I would rather be a Russian than a Democrat!