why am i attracted to girls?

i'm a teen girl. i used to like guys but i've always had a feeling i was attracted to girls. when i was younger (ik this sounds dumb) but i would take lesbian tests online. some guys are cute but i just couldn't see myself dating one, it's weird. anyway, i need to know if i'm just bicurious or bisexual possibly.

Because you have an atrraction towards girls. Sounds like you might be bi-curious or a bisexual who likes girls more

I think you're bi curious at this point in time, but you should allow yourself to be open to having sex with another girl and then see how you feel about your sexuality.

My guess: Because they are cute.

• reme_1

CAll the gay center and talk to the counselor. GO meet other girls your age and see how they are handling their sexuality.

• Iambi

You I believe are like me bisexual! Welcum to the club!

• Donna

You're bisexual.