why are teen girls being bisexual a trend?

i ve noticed this a lot at school or online. there are so many girls that claim to be lesbian or bisexual. and, personally, i feel like i might actually be bisexual (i m at least bicurious). but i m just waiting to figure out what i really am. it s one of the reasons why i m afraid to tell anybody about my feelings. they might think that i m just doing it for attention. it is SO annoying.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Hun it's okay to be what you are! I had the same questions when I was younger(16). I decided to go with my with feelings and came up that I was bi because I like men and woman! Embrace it!

• 3 weeks ago

Because there many teen girls that are bisexual, or at least bi-curious. Most aren't claiming it because it's a trend or a fad. You can be bi and like girls or boys more

• 3 weeks ago

Its ok to be bi curious, and their is no need to tell anyone about it. The only to figure this out is to experiment and then see how you feel. The internet is a great place to talk about your feelings, so don't be shy, just be careful whom you reveal things to.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It's in the water. LGBT is caused by the chemicals they're putting in the water.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It is not a trend but young girls are interested sex and don't know what they feel.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.