Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Was this sexual abuse am I being dramatic?I seriously need help?

The man who raised me

When I was  young, he came in the shower while I was in there he said that there was water dripping from the ceiling, so he grabbed me and held me on the floor and I had no clothes on. Everything else was a blur I just remember we wound up in 2 different rooms and I was crying alot when he let go of me and I remember thinking he did this to embarrass me and I remember looking at the floor and not seeing alot of water.

Fast foward to when I was 14, I hear him at my door there was no lock on my door I just got out of the shower and had a towel on he wanted to come in for no apparent reason. I asked him to wait a second and then tried to put my hand up so he wouldn't come in He then accused me of "pushing him" he then pinned me to my bed and I kicked him to try to get him off of me. my towel had fallen he fell and then all the sudden he had this creepy smile on his face and giggled.

He then got ontop of me and had me so I couldn't move and I felt his body ontop of me and him sliding up against me. I was holding my breath I felt disgusted.

Then a year later I was on the couch laying down and I felt him poking at my privates. At first I thought maybe it was an accident but it wasn't because he then put his hand in my shirt and rubbed my chest. When I told my mom she said it was probably some joke but it just didnt  make sense 

Am I being dramatic??

There were a few other things, it doesn't seem right I mean who does this with their kid ???

Sounds like it. I'm sorry your mother chose this man over you. Hopefully you're getting the psychological help you need to recover to the degree possible.

To me this sounds like sexual abuse on all  accounts-

1) Regardless of your gender, there was no valid reason for him to come in the shower when you were naked, nor was there a good reason for him to pin you down naked on the bathroom floor OR to carry you to two different bedrooms. I highly doubt there was a leak in the ceiling! It sounds to me like at the very least he molested you sexually in all 3 locations, and a good chance he full blown raped you multiple times that night.  You blocked it out because the incident of your father/step father abusing you was too much for you to handle psychology, so your mind went into shut down mode.

2) The second incident sounds like he full blown raped you- You tried to fight him off, then the next thing you recall is you naked with him on top of you making thrusting movements, which to me, indicates he was raping you in the bed.

3) The third incident sounds to me like he molested you, by trying to grope your gentials and then fondling your breasts, there is nothing "accidental" about that, he knew what he was doing. Odds are he stopped because you either fought him off, or he heard someone which spooked him, and stopped him from taking it farther.

So to answer your other question, no your not being dramatic at all! You have every right to try to process what was done to you, and to put the pieces together, its a struggle for you, because you don't want to accuse someone of something henious without being 100% sure of what went down.

My advice would see if you can undergo hypnosis with a trained professional, see if you can go back to that time and unlock what happend to you. If he truly did rape and molest you, then he needs to do serious prison time, he's a danger to not just you, but others as well.

Oh so sorry!!  I was in foster care from roughly 7-12 and you pretty know how that goes.  But I am so sorry to hear these things.   My heart is with you.

I had a similar situation when I was younger. He was a sick son of a *****! Lucky for me he got hit by a truck and died! It was and is sexual abuse! You need to prosecute the SOB and put his *** in jail!

• Chae-won

Justice!@