how is the patriarchy actively working to keep you, specifically, out of a corporate board room right now...?

"how is the patriarchy actively working to keep you, specifically, out of a corporate board room right now...?"

According to feminist theory, "the Patriarchy" is the root of all the troubles for women AND men in the West.  So it should be simple and straightforward for any of them to give us an answer to this question.

Yet not a single feminist even answered here.  Feminists are actually baffled about it themselves.  It seems that self-proclaimed feminists just believe what they are told by the prominent feminists, even if none of it makes any sense and they cannot explain it to us.

The truth is, if feminists would just substitute "the corporate elite" for "the Patriarchy", or even for "men" in most of their theories that bash  men, then they would be half way to the truth.

It's the corporate elite that saw it would benefit them to finance feminism which basically takes the blame off of them for their oppressive leadership role in our Western governments, and instead smears it onto "all men".  Feminism then pushes this strange world view onto all middle class women that follow the plot, blame their own men, and absolve the Establishment corporate elite from all blame.

.

Marks & Spencer just made a corporate decision to let male sexual fetishists try on panties in their women's changing rooms, so I think that counts. Even your straw men don't work...

In the time of the Vietnam war the corporate/ military unholy alliance of patriarchal forces convinced me to become a hippy and move well away from the cities.  Here I can be happy and fulfilled.  And THAT keeps me as far from a corporate board room as is possible.

There is no patriarchy. 

The powers that be, the patriarchy if you will, decided that these are not my working hours, so, for now, I don't have to vacuum any boardrooms.

Just a rich class of people. 

Male and female. 

Get some help for that persecution complex.