Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

What is it called when a woman getting nipped out gets little bumps on her nipples ?

1 Answer

  • 8 months ago

    It is called foreplay.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.