how can I get my sister to wear underwear ?

my sister is 19 and she lives with me (female, 17) my mom and my brother (male, 11). she has a habit of wearing shirts long enough to cover where her underwear should so I guess she thought '**** it, I can get away with it' and started going commando. point is, it makes me uncomfortable that shes going around the house and sitting on the couches and chairs without underwear on. I'm sure you could imagine why. but every time I call her out on it, she gets mad and insists that she is wearing underwear, but it's just very thin, and then accuses me of looking there in the first place, when the reality of it is that the only reason I noticed is because I looked at her while we were talking and saw, well you know, all of it. so anyway, question is, How do I get my sister to stop going commando around the house, without her calling me a creep and all that ****. I just want to live my life without the fear of sitting where she sat while she was bare-assed.

thanks 

You're 17 and there's an adult in the house. Why you feel this is your responsibility (or right to do) is beyond me. Just tell your mom this bothers you and she'll be the one to decide what's acceptable in her home.

• david

why dont you try go commando yourself, you might enjoy it, i know i do

i would just talk to your parents about it

Sorry, but she has a point as to why you are noticing this in the first place. Talking to her obviously had no effect, so talk to your mother about it.

Take pics and post them on the internet.

Pearl L. does not  wear any underwear of any kind and doesn't care who knows

because she hates all of you.

• Kyle

tell your parents about it.