Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 3 weeks ago

Legitimate online jobs?

I’m about to become a stay at home mother (expecting my first child in 3 months). I’m hoping to find a way to work from home and acquire a bit of income. 

• Maxi

Have a product or service to sell that someone is prepared to pay for.............

Sorry but, you are more likely to find Bigfoot standing in your front yard playing the violin than find a legitimate online job.

• Judy

Lotsa luck, not likely to happen. You could look at upwork.com and see if you have any of the skills required for their assignments.

• martin

Someone said the other day that they were happy because they got an on-line job doing "data entry."

not many...most you need a specific skill or have worked in an office and then transfer to work at home..

unless..you can provide in home babysitting for 1 other family...you don't need to be licensed or registered for that....local laws vary on the max number of kids/families you can babysit for without be licensed.

• John

Buy/sell on ebay. I did it for many years.

• ioerr

there's legitimate jobs, for example in customer service or help desk.  but you might have to work in a regular office and get recruited in house for the work at home position.  customer service can be pretty grueling also. 

• .

they do not exist