Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 3 weeks ago

Legitimate online jobs?

I’m about to become a stay at home mother (expecting my first child in 3 months). I’m hoping to find a way to work from home and acquire a bit of income. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Have a product or service to sell that someone is prepared to pay for.............

• 3 weeks ago

Sorry but, you are more likely to find Bigfoot standing in your front yard playing the violin than find a legitimate online job.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Lotsa luck, not likely to happen. You could look at upwork.com and see if you have any of the skills required for their assignments.

• martin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Someone said the other day that they were happy because they got an on-line job doing "data entry."

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

not many...most you need a specific skill or have worked in an office and then transfer to work at home..

unless..you can provide in home babysitting for 1 other family...you don't need to be licensed or registered for that....local laws vary on the max number of kids/families you can babysit for without be licensed.

• John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Buy/sell on ebay. I did it for many years.

• ioerr
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

there's legitimate jobs, for example in customer service or help desk.  but you might have to work in a regular office and get recruited in house for the work at home position.  customer service can be pretty grueling also. 

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

they do not exist

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.