jag asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 4 weeks ago

I am receiving unordered packages from  amazon prime.   What is going on.  There isn't even an invoice.?

Why am I receiving pages labeled 

Amazon prime containing obscure items I never ordered and do not need?  There is no invoice, no order recorded- what is going on?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Some one hacked into your Amazon account or has your debit or credit card number. 

I think you should check your bank statement for your debit / credit, or what ever you use to buy things on line. If there's any fraudulent charges then you should report them, also get a new card and report the other as lost or stolen.

• 4 weeks ago

Someone is punking you. I would not be surprised if it was Ashton Kutcher. Be prepared for him and his camera crew to show up.

• Amy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Scam businesses place a real order with your name and address in order to leave a fake review on their own products.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

The computer must be messing up or someone in shipping is deliberately screwing it up.

• 4 weeks ago

someone is using your credit card?  Contact your credit card company Now!

Contact Amazon too!

• John4 weeks agoReport

Don't contact the credit card company unless you can determine that it actually was your card that was used.  (There is nothing in the original question suggesting it was.)  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.