What to wear in Miami in December?

I’m moving to Miami in just before Christmas break and I would like to know what to wear for the weather and what not.

I also want to know about the local style. I’m of Cuban decent as well if that helps any? 

Miami is tropical. According to WUnderground the winter months are warm and dry with the average day temperature of 25C and night temperature of 18C. As a bonus it's less humid than in the summer and much more bug-free. As for lunch cal style -I've only been to tourist places but everyone seemed to be casual. Shorts, tees, lots of pretty midi and maxi dresses and skirts and lots of super cute sandals. You won't need a winter coat or snow boots! Which is why so many Canadians go to Miami and Florida in the winter

Edit: just typical tee shirts. I spent much of the the time beach bumming in the day and clubbing in the evening when we weren't doing Disney - stuff . Lots of graphic tees, band tees and colorful ones. Can't recall specifics just you know - tee shirts

wear something according to the weather

Just wear what you’d normally wear in the summertime anywhere else 

Start off with whatever you normally wear in hot weather then adapt from there.

Jeans and shirt sleeve 

Shirts

• Henry

Miami is way not Michigan in December!!!! Was single-digit temps here a few days ago and a foot of snow!!!!