What is your opinion about ear gauges? First time I saw a guy's lobes with holes the size of a nickel I thought it was odd. Do you like that?

I've had stretched ears and I miss them. Mind I was only at a 00g, but honestly thinking about stretching them out again. I LOVED THEM!

The only people that usually judged my ears and my friend's ears were older or religious (most kids loved them). Meanwhile most of the people I know with multiple bodymods are the coolest most wholesome people ever. 

What is the purpose? If it is to look stupid, then they have succeeded. Why would anyone want to?

Personally, no. I would rather wear a poked needle in my eye.

• audrey

I was like you. I thought it was weird. But it's really a big thing here in NC and the more I see it, the more I like it. But I wonder what potential employers think.

I think it's dumb thing to do because it can't be reversed.

No, it looks very odd and I don’t even know where it came from.

It's stupid but it's their ear, their choice.

Not a fan but you do you