How are people showing up in my People You May Know list in Facebook?

I mean like all these people I do not know, never talked to them and have never talked to me and do not know who I am are in my People You May Know list and like if I have talked to them on the phone recently for 1 time for like 30 seconds for business purposes, how do they end up in my People You May Know list?

• Daniel

They show up Based on Information thats Listed on your Profile

The People you may know Section does not Guarentee that you Actually know them its just a Guess Based on like I said Information thats Listed on your Profile so

Where you go to School

Where you Work

Where you Live

Other people that your Friends with

Facebook Gets those People Based on the Information that I mentioned

Not a joke, Facebook actually sees and hears everything you do. I was talking to a friend recently about how I needed triple a batteries for a remote and within minutes Facebook showed me an advertisement for them. It also know who you talk to at work or school and puts them in your people you may know. As far as I know there’s no way to stop this from happening.