Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 3 weeks ago

If you've played 'Let's go Eevee', can you transfer your 'partner Eevee' to Pokemon Sword?

I loved my 'vee girl, and hope it's possible to transfer her to Pokemon Sword.

Is it?

Today, there isn't a way to do it.

In 2020 there will be a service that's a replacement to Pokémon Bank called Pokémon Home that will allow you to transfer some Pokémon from the Let's Go! games to Sword/Shield, but I don't know if you can transfer in your Eevee as it's a special case and learns moves that normally can't be learned.

There is a point in the Sword/Shield game (I'm not that far yet so can't be more specific) where if you have a Let's Go! save file on your system it will give you a Pikachu or Eevee (depending on the game file found) into your Sword/Shield game.

i think it is possible because there is a function regarding you to do so with lets go evee/pikachu in the firs train station when you leave the starting zone. i also see some photo's regarding the new giga system where the pokemon turn huge both featuring evee/pikachu not sure if both are available in game to catch or what. 

the npc stated his kids will reward those with a pikachu/evee from pokemon lets go at the train station. idk if transfering is available atm or will come later though