If all jobs require experience, how am i suppose to gain "experience"?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

You can do voluntary work.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What I am doing now is I am making something new that I can show other people. One of my relatives gave me a project to do, and I am going to do it, and then I can show other people. I also have something else that I can show people that already made.

Speaking about something, and showing what you can do are ways you can try to sell yourself.

• 3 weeks ago

That is a line they give to get you off their shoulder.

What worked for me is the scheduling. They want a fully available person.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

All jobs don't.  Check out your local fast food stores. Unemployment is at an all time low.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You can try and do some things like volunteer work. Volunteer work can go a long ways now a days.  Try looking for an organization that you're looking at getting into, and why not try and get a volunteer opportunity in this field.

• Steve3 weeks agoReport

Doing volunteer work only to use them as experience feels so wrong. They actually think you want to be there when actually you just need the experience. It can be so awkward

• 3 weeks ago

you could try getting it doing some volunteer work

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You need to work 1 or 2 years for free in an intership.

There are 3 ways around working in a non-paid intership:

1.- Be a blood relative of the person hiring.

2.- Have sex with the person hiring.

3.- Be very very attractive.

If you don't have these 3, then work for free in an intership until you gain experience.

• 3 weeks ago

Exactly how you said - IF. All jobs DO NOT require experience so your question is meaningless.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That old whine again. Not all jobs require experience. If you think for a minute, that would be obvious. Otherwise nobody would ever get a first job. But many people do.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

All jobs do not require experience. You take a crap job and you do it better than anyone else. Raises, promotions and experience will follow.  Cream rises to the top.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.