Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 4 weeks ago

I got approved for my 1st credit card is it safe to post it on Facebook?

As long as no one knows the number on the back or my pin number it should be safe, right? I also have lifelock and the guy had his real social security number on his car in the commercial. Even if my identity is stolen, I still have lifelock. I am just excited about my first credit card. I post everything on facebook

Update:

I have my settings set to only friends can see what I post

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Sure, you can post "I have my first credit card!" on Facebook, just do not give out what type of card or the number on it.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Don't be an idiot. Act like an adult. It you don't know how, just ask yourself one simple question. Would Abraham Lincoln post his credit card online ?

• 4 weeks ago

unintelligent action 

• 4 weeks ago

You are not very smart, my friend. Do yourself a favor, delete all your stupid social media. 

Source(s): Common Sense... but apparently, it isn't so common anymore.
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I know it's tempting, but please don't post a picture of it, even if you think the number doesn't show.  It's amazing what can be recovered from a picture.  There are so many other exciting things in life to post about.  Skipping this one won't matter.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Stupid you are, and stupid you will always be!!!

I had credit cards, and I ended up drowning myself in debt, but now I don't have any credit cards, and my debt was paid off. Try to imagine another human being drowning you in debt, and what kind of consequences you will receive if your debt is not paid off in full.

Don't be naive by thinking someone else with save you, or protect you.

Who knows you might say later on I made a mistake, or I regret what I have done, and that's too bad!!! If you want you can learn the hard way.

There are clever people you know, so if you show something that's personal to other people then don't you dare complain about whatever may happen to you.

• 4 weeks ago

just as long as you dont give out the number

• Eva
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not a smart idea.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

post what, just that you got your first card, with no details? Shouldn't be a problem.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Why ? No cares about trivial stuff like that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.