Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 weeks ago

Was hermann göring a transvestie?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

It's the first I've heard of it, and I've had professional reasons to look into Hitler's minions pretty closely.

Come to think of it, I believe a novel once posited this, but that was fiction, and it's been claimed about a lot of people in history.  What Goring liked was to dress up in fancy military uniforms to which he really wasn't entitled.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Was Pee-Wee Herman?

• 3 weeks ago

He is supposed to have worn female silk underwear, but there is no proof that he did so

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Goring was the Joe Biden of Nazi Germany: a greedy oafish pervert who enriched himself through corruption.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No, but j edgar hoover was.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No, but he liked fancy-dress and often commissioned his own uniforms.

• 3 weeks ago

No, individuals like those were sent to concentration/extermination camps and killed. Or if not just killed right on the spot. 

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Those who make the rules usually exempt themselves from following them.

• 3 weeks ago

He would've been dead if that was the case as he would've been sent to the gas chambers alongside his boss's victims. Sickening how people are so quick to forget the holocaust. 

• 3 weeks ago

He was something; I do not have a label for that but do read this:

The combination of grandeur and war often creates entertaining images: long-term resident Coco Chanel had her gas mask brought down to the air-raid shelter on a silk cushion; Proust flirted with a princess as a dogfight went on in the skies above their heads; and, best of all, Hermann Göring could indulge his love of cross-dressing:    Staff reported finding lavish gowns trimmed in ermine and mink…jewelled sandals, emerald brooches, and diamond earrings. He wore make-up and doused himself with exotic perfumes, they said, and kept a crystal bowl filled with morphine tablets on a table beside an armchair, alongside another bowl, which contained a mélange of precious gems — emeralds, black pearls, opals, garnets, rubies.The Hotel on Place Vendôme opens with a quotation by Charles Ritz: luxury stains everyone it touches. Apart from this flash of moralizing, Mazzeo sticks to gossip. Die-hard groupies will always want to transport themselves back to one salon or another, but for the rest of us, her tales of slippery morals and general dissipation are an eye-opener.Available from the Spectator Bookshop, £16. Tel: 08430 600033. Molly Guinness is a BBC radio producer and blogs from The Spectator’s archives.

• 3 weeks ago

Ok jeez ok buddy hey bud hey

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.