Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 4 weeks ago

I accidentally ran a red light earlier, help?

Will I for sure get a ticket? I dont think there was a camera.. I feel so stupid for accidentally running a red light and it's all I've been thinking about for the past hour,, luckily I'm pretty sure there wasnt a car crash. I dont mind paying the fee I just want to know will I for sure get the ticket if that makes sense. 

Favorite Answer

If there is no camera, then probably not.

Not that it is a good thing to do as you chance getting T boned by a big gravel truck killing you dead.

. So; don't start daydreaming about Xmas light colors or you may find yourself driving through another red Light.  

I was thinking about the colors and did the drive through on a Pretty Red colored light.  

>Yeah, I realized what happen as I was over already.<

Holy smoke! 

Can't afford to think that way & drive at the same time...& expect to stay alive. 

You only "get Lucky" VERY FEW TIMES.

sh1t me too.  were you the old man with the stick at the zebra crossing ? are you alright mate ?

i didn't see you fella!  you just popped out of no where lol

: ))

• Erik

These intersections are always clearly marked, usually with big signs that say "Photo Enforced", or something like that.  Go back there and check, if you're so worried.

• Anon4 weeks agoReport

NO> Only Show Low has Any signs. 

• audrey

If you're really worried, drive back to that intersection and park somewhere and go look up. Then if there's no camera, you can relax.

Nothing will happen, don't worry about it. The cameras usually will flash and you can see the flash even during the day, but in most locations there aren't any cameras.

So you have nothing to worry about.Just drive more carefully.

• Gary

Sure will. Be prepared for heavy fines.

Wait and see....check your mailbox 📪 everyday.

Camera = ticket

No camera = no ticket

• Ron

Suck it up buttercup

i would just be more careful next time