Saboo
Saboo asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 9 months ago

Can Yahoo delete your question without sending you a violation notice email?

we do not get a violation notice in a long time. if someone does not like you, many times they report you for nothing and some have tons of accounts and will keep reporting you with all their accounts

• Daniel

Yep they can Yahoo Violation Email Notices have been Broken for Months Nobody gets them anymore

Nobody knows when it will be Fixed if at all

• Zirp

It's not supposed to be that way, but in reality many of us haven't gotten notifications about deletions for many months

yahoo no longer sends out violation notices.

They stopped sending out violation emails ages ago. 

Yes, when the email system on YA stopped working over a year ago, they switched to the notifications within YA. That system does not always work. In reality, Yahoo does not even need to do that as they can remove content without notice (you agreed to that).

• John

I haven't seen my yahoo mail in years.

Of course they can, especially for me since I don't even get any yahoo emails at all. back when i still used their trash email service it had been years since i got any violation email even though i could tell by my points that i was getting reported. however i also have an account that got suspended way back in 2011 and i still use it for email and every few months i still get violation emails. cant even believe people go through 8-11 year old questions and answers to report them

definitely, and i like it better that way, i got tired of getting violations and knowing about it

Yes , the email violation notifications have been broken for a long time