et asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 weeks ago

how to i tell my ex to go away?

it was a terrible, awkward relationship that lasted a month. we had nothing in common and I only did it because my friends told me to. we broke up over text and didn't talk for ages, it was easy considering we had completely different groups of friends.

But now, just recently, she has started hanging out with my friends and i have no idea why.

we cant even look each other in the eye so I don't know what compelled her to join my group. its awful because she is starting to be great friends with all of mine, having plenty of similar interests (even my best friend completely loves her now) and a significant lack of contact between us has lead to me being extremely excluded from conversations. doesn't she know i'm being isolated because of her? it makes me feel like the whole thing was my fault.

I never want to be that ***-hole that tells people who they can hang out with so I haven't said a word,

but still I have no idea why she meets us at lunch now because she has a perfectly fine group of friends who love her.

its just a bit weird. 

I'm absolutely sure she knows this is making us both uncomfortable. I have nothing against her, she was really quite nice. I just have no idea why shes stared doing this especially considering I have a big presence in my group of friends and have a big personality.

Surely doesn't she feel uncomfortable too?

And i don't think she is trying to make friends. she hasn't spoken a word to me.

what do i do???? 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Just do not meet up.

Why should he go away just to suit you?

• 4 weeks ago

You pry open a can of anchovies with your bare hands

• et4 weeks agoReport

not gonna lie, that's brilliant advice

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

you probably cant, the only thing you can do is go away yourself

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You still having this problem? 

Go home, E.T.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Frog
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Oh, man, just don't do anything.  I see why you're uncomfortable, I would be uncomfortable as well in your situation, but there's no use.

• Linda
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Ignore her and block her. She will get the idea if you are consistent.

• 4 weeks ago

Get over it, it's a free country

• et4 weeks agoReport

I live in North Korea. no it isn't

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Give him his last and final BJ. And ask him to leave.

Do swallow as other man you will meet doesn't taste the same

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You have no control over who she chooses to hang with.  Get over yourself.

• et4 weeks agoReport

yikes, id hardly expect to be rewarded with best answer after that.
       great advice, ill use it then shove it up your ***  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.