Bilbo asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

How do I use yahoo answers?

I'm really having difficulties posting questions, I'm not sure if it's the site or if my phone is just not good enough (nokia 3310). Help?

Favorite Answer

Very funny, except this joke is well outdated...

• Bilbo4 weeks agoReport

I know but I don't care, it's too funny to see people take it seriously 

you are funny...  you should teach in Massachusetts...

• Daniel

Are you using the Mobile Site ? If so a lot of people have been having Trouble Posting from the Mobile Site I suggest Switching to the Desktop Site if you can on your Phone

And then Try Posting Questions you may have a Easier time with it on the Desktop Site

• Bilbo4 weeks agoReport

I tried that, but then pac man came and stole all my files, I think it was a virus? Any more advice?

just do the same thing you did just now

• Bilbo4 weeks agoReport

I don't think it would work, I'm like 90% sure you're all Russian bots

Switch to the desktop version of the site. Some phones have trouble with the mobile version.

Just ask a question in the ask a question place

• Bilbo4 weeks agoReport

It's not I literally got it yesterday, from this homeless guy on a trash heap for a really good price.
      On an unrelated topic, I recently got leprosy, does anyone know how to stop it?