Will anyone find out I have a fake iphone 11?

I bought an iphone 11 camera sticker and put it on my iphone xr and then got an iphone 11 case and you cant tell the difference. do u think it would be possible to find out the truth? im worried

Update:

my crush is in my class and i want him to think im rich

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

some people might find out

• Walter4 weeks agoReport

Woah ok

• 4 weeks ago

yeah. iphone xr is lighter

• 4 weeks ago

It is highly probable.  

• 4 weeks ago

Dude. You'll find a guy someday. Lying will not get you anywhere. He will eventually find out from your parents when he wants to meet them. Be the person you are. If you're not rich, and he thinks you're some pawn, then find another guy. Please, learn this from my experience of stupid decisions.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

What a strange question to ask

• 4 weeks ago

That is so pathetic.

• 4 weeks ago

Only you should care.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Tiresome little trolls.

• 4 weeks ago

The 11 case has a bigger hole for the camera so you’ll need to be careful when you set your phone down. Anything sharp would likely pierce the sticker or give it a wrinkle. 

If you want him to think that you’re rich, why not pretend that it’s the 11 pro or get the xs plus and pretend that it’s the 11 pro max. 

Just out of curiosity but what if he asks you to take a picture of him with your 11. How are you going to take a picture of him when the lens is covered by the sticker. 

• Greg
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

So you are saying that you are so vain that you need to fake your phone? That is sad. Really, really sad. So your friends won't like you unless you have the right phone? They are not friends.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.