Have you read classic children's books like the wind in the willows/peter pan/alices adventure in wonderland/a Christmas carol/black beauty?

• Cogito

Yes, I'd read all those by the time I was about 6 or 7.

I have read some of those,....not all......and many others, like Watership Down. I also have both of Clive Cusslers childrens books in my collection. 

Yes. In fact, The Wind in the Willows is my favourite book of all time.

I have read all of them more than once, they were required reading when I was in school, both the children's as well as Adult version of some.

• Andrew

Yes, I have. In fact, I've read all of the books you mentioned. 

• Cara

Yes, I've read all those.

• Marli

I think I read the Disney version of Peter Pan when I was a child.  I've read the original versions of the others on your list. I consider "A Christmas Carol" to be a book for adults, not childen.

I've never plucked up the courage to read 'Black Beauty' but I've certainly read all the others and plenty more.

Why do you need to know?

• bluebellbkk

Thanks, Cara. It's not as if there aren't hundreds of other books that I DO want to read!

I thumb through them, yes. 

Some of those older books aren't the juiciest of reads. 

Yes, I've read all of the ones you mention.