Will I get pregnant this month ,please help ?

I'm a 29 ye old woman whose been married for 10 months now and we have been trying to conceive since may and have been unsuccessful.However this time what I've done is after getting intimate during my ovulation days I've used a menstrual cup and kept it intact for 12 hrs straight so that the semen doesn't flow out and sperm can swim up.Now however I went for an ultrasound and came to know my endometrial thickness is 6.5 .So in such a case what can happen ,I mean im sure fertilisation has happened but will it get attached to my lining and get me pregnant  or since the thickness is less the egg won't attach to the lining and I will have my periods ?

No one here can say whether you'll get pregnant this month. It took me two years to get pregnant with my first child (and two months with the second). My doctor recommended lying on my back with my knees up for fifteen minutes after sex. The other thing I did was keep a temperature chart, which I would recommend. You take your temperature first thing in the morning before you get out of bed and write it down. You'll find that your temperature is about the same every day. When you ovulate your temperature will rise for a few days. If you become pregnant, your temperature will remain elevated. If you don't become pregnant that month, your temperature will drop back to its normal level. Knowing when you are ovulating will allow you to have sex at the right time to become pregnant.

How on earth would we know?

Maybe it's time to try a different guy or guys?

No one can say, there's only at best a 25% chance of getting pregnant in any month.