Is semen safe when gets in mouth?

Does the semen can still be good to get pregnant if puked out of the mouth into condom and be inserted into female? Also is there any medical procedure for this types of situations when the girl badly want to get pregnant from someone she loves to get alimentation from the father? As i said, from mouth to be puked into condom and after that the female to get pregnant?

Is semen good for pregnancy after gets into mouth?

I think you're high.

• Edna

It would be impossible to "puke" (or spit) semen out of the mouth and into a condom. 

Alimentation? Do you mean child support?

semsn is an unstoppably monster it will find you and get you pregnant

It might be. But why the hell would anyone do that.

• Edna

What's the man going to be doing, while the woman is doing all that spitting into a condom?  Just stand there and watch her?

I wouldn't eliminate the chance she can still get pregnant.

• Edna

I would eliminate that chance.

lol conceiving thru the mouth..how interesting!

Stay in school,Sparky.😉

I'm no doctor, but I think it is possible. The danger would be that it is exposed to or mixed with other things it would not have been in "normal" situation. Such as saliva, residual toothpaste or mouthwash, ambient air, the condom itself, especially if it was already used multiple times and had drippings of other wearers. But hey, this was how a lot of politicians were conceived.

• Lôn

What a vivid imagination you have.