Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

Can pregnant woman still have unprotected sex?

I got my wife pregnant and we dont want to use protection still since it feels really great. This will be out first baby and she is ATLEAST a month pregnant, or couple weeks

• alan P

It's perfectly OK to have sex during pregnancy unless she has specific medical advice not to.  I suppose that by "unprotected" you mean without a condom.  She can't get pregnant again until after the birth so no form of contraception is required.

• LizB

You can as long as you don't have any STIs, since some STIs can be extremely dangerous in pregnancy and can cause birth defects. If you're both clean, then have at it for as long as you're both willing and it's comfortable for her.

sure, go for it............

Since she is pregnant, she can't get more pregnant, so yes, you can have sex without birth control.

Go for it dude.

• MissA

Yes, it's fine.

You guys could probably stand to read a book or two on pregnancy.

I really don't understand your question. What are you using the protection for if she's already pregnant? For STD control? With your wife?

But in truth you sound as though you're not really sure she actually is pregnant. So if she's not really pregnant going bareback can certainly make her pregnant. Maybe you should make absolutely sure she is pregnant before you decide on going bareback.

• nalla

Go raw the damage is done her belly is already full of arms and legs and u will not harm her or the baby

Of course they can.