Unexpected Accidents happen in my New Car?

I bought a new new car approx 10 month ago but from the first day to today my car got dent Damage on any even if I am not driving just park some ware and any accident happan and got damage, please give me suggestions for this Unexpected problems

Thank you in Advance 

6 Answers

  • Edna
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

    If you have full coverage insurance (Liability, Collision, & Comprehensive) and someone hit your car while it was parked, file a claim with your insurance company. If it's a "new" car, you probably have full coverage; and if the car is financed you certainly do. 

    Your insurance company will ask that you submit an estimate from a body repair shop, and the insurance company will issue you a check in the amount of the estimate (less your deductible) to help repair the dent in your car. 

    This happened about 10 months ago, so don't fool around any longer. There's usually a "time limit" on how long after an accident occurs in which you can file a claim.

  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

    Your welcome in Advance. You probably have a $500 deductible. Give that to the repair shop. NO, not now. After they repair it. Look it over, take your time. Look for a wavy repair  (bondo). You want smooth. A good shop will even repair dings & scratches near by - on the same panel. Next time you park in a lot, make sure there's room. People swing their doors open & will put a dent or chip on yours. Learn to walk a ways. You don't need a space in front.

  • 9 months ago

    I know your car looks a wreck, and no damage was caused by you. I hate that

  • May
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

    Advice?  Sell the car and you won't have to worry about it getting damaged

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

    It's covered under your comprehensive insurance, if you have it and would like to make a claim. 

  • 9 months ago

    What are your legal obligations when you hit a parked car and can't find the owner ... Whether an accident happens in a parking lot or public street, it makes no difference ... You will also face higher insurance rates or an insurer may not even take you on ... In New York, a driver must notify police if they're unable to exchange ...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.