Am I a freshman or transfer student?

I'm in second year in community college, I switched my major twice, it's the fall semester, about to end. In the spring, switching my major, I want to go to a University instead. When applying to the university am I considered a freshman or a transfer?

You're a transfer because you're going to transfer some credits. Applying to be a freshman means applying with nothing since high school. 

• MS

You would be considered a transfer student for application purposes, since you have attended another higher education institution.

• drip

If you have taken college classes and have credits to >transfer< you are a transfer student.

When you apply you must send in your CC transcripts. 

Incoming freshman have never attend college.

Transfer student if you intended to transfer any of the credits you've earned at the community college.  If you plan to start fresh and spend another 4+ years at a university to earn your Bachelor's degree, then you would be be applying as a freshman or first year student.

Check the admissions page of the university(s) to which you are applying; they all have different requirements.

Typically, you would apply as a transfer student if you have -any- college credit attempts after you graduate from high school (dual enrollment students still apply as freshmen). 

But a few colleges allow students with fewer than 15 credits to still apply as freshmen. 

• Frank

You’re an idiot is what you are. What does the word freshmen say to you? It means “fresh”man. Somebody who knows absolutely nothing. You’re not a freshman, but you’re still an idiot.