do you strain out of your drink a small fly?

and you drink a camel

Only if it is still alive, otherwise....down the hatch!

The phrase comes from the words of Jesus, as recorded in the Gospel of Matthew. ... He follows this up in verse 24 with the phrase you asked about: "Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel."

You don't you just suck it dry liek I suck your mothers vagina.

Is it not a Bible talk?then it is,oh that is a way that all must adress with or like,to a fool,that you fool!aren,t already a human.

This is a very interesting Bible scripture straining out a fly but swallowing the camel and I know this is going to sound gross and disgusting but back in that time camel urine was widely available as a common drink! people drank the stuff like we drink Gatorade today! When Jesus made the statement Jesus was saying exactly what I'm about to say now.

You hypocrites you're picking out a fly out of the drink but you're still drinking camel piss!

Yeah buddy wake up here!

don't be silly. you smoke camels