Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

If Ambassador Yovanovitch claims intimidation, I guess it must be a true claim since she's obviously a democrat supporter?

but shouldn't we singling out all Republicans for the same thing, since they too would all agree that she did a poor job based on the evidence.

It would seem that doing a poor job can be called intimidation as a defense. OMG, if only we could all use this defense whenever we made mistakes as a coverup. The democrats really need better than this

Update:

Some of the evidence presented is questionable to if she turned a blind eye to corruption that could have been happening, that was in the control of the democrat party

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Judith
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You are aware of the fact, aren't you, that several administrations (Democratic and Republican) thought so highly of her that she was appointed to many positions of importance.  I don't think that her being a Democratic (if in fact she is) has anything to do with how she responded emotionally to being treated so poorly by Trump and his cohorts.  I think any intelligent person would have reacted pretty much the same way.

• 4 weeks ago

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

• 4 weeks ago

Poor little baby

• 4 weeks ago

She served under both Republican and Democrat presidents, there's no evidence of what her personal politics are. Not all Republicans are fond of Trump.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Everyone who gets threatens by trump, always switches parties.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.