At 23 years old i been working since i graduated, and now i wanna go to school for engineering. How do i go about ths?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Reality check: Engineering is tougher than Law 

or Medicine at any reputable School.

If you have a job now; you're presumably gaining 

marketable experience, and seniority.

You should be able to attend a Community College 

in evening sessions at little or no cost, and see how 

well you fare with Engineering, Math, and Physics.

There is plenty of Engineering in trades such as 

HVAC&R, motor vehicles, Electrical work, and Plumbing.

Trade Unions often require about two years of

College level classroom attendance for Apprentices

before dispatch to jobbers.

Salary, hours, physical demands, and travel requirements 

factor into Engineering opportunities just like other work.

• Born Yesterday
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Plumbing begins as hard labor. Look into evening division Community College. Thank you for choosing a best answer.

• 3 weeks ago

Prepare enough money to support 4 years study cost first, then fill up application to the university that you wish to study there.

As soon as you are gotten accept, quite you job before September and then have a quiet and hard study 4 years life to complete the degree normally ending in May the last year.

• 3 weeks ago

Go into the Military, do the 3 or four years. Go to a tech school in the military. Save all of your money. Get out and apply at a JR college for the AA Degree, then a University On the GI Bill for the BA. Look at your Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery for your Best field. Get your first Degree in that field. Get a part time Job for experience. Get a job in that field if you can get it. You need experience to show reliability. Infield experience is best but not always achievable. You will have a degree before 30.

• 4 weeks ago

You need to get into a college or university that offers a degree in engineering. Below is a link that might be helpful.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Save money and apply to undergraduate courses at institution. Simple.

• 4 weeks ago

Try the Air Force

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.