Would you stay with tour signify other if they did porn before you met?

Say you’re scrolling through some videos and you see your wife or husband banging it out. But the video was made before you two ever met. Would you watch it? Would you stay with them after that?

What's the difference between someone's sexual history and unrecorded porn?  

Its like finding a stash of naked selfies they had sent out.  Really doesn't matter.

Every single thing she did before we met has made her into what she is today.  Given that I think she is wonderful I would have to conclude that the porn helped to make her like that.  I would watch it and discuss it with her because the more I can understand the closer we come to being one person.

what is tour signify? have you heard of proofreading or school?

• Layne

No, absolutely not.  That is kind of creepy with the disease thing and the degrading things he did and he is likely to do.

• Ocimom

No.  And they better reveal they did porn BEFORE we met!  We have no need to even look at it and neither of us want to degrade ourselves by doing porn.

Yes I would but at the same time it depends.

How long have you guys been together?

I don't expect her to tell me right away but at some point she should have told me, I don't want my buddies/co worker/family running up to me with dude your girl was a professional porn star and that's how I find out. It all depends on the person as well and how much I love and trust her at that point in the relationship might not break up with her but sure as hell I would be pissed.

Did she just make a video when she was young and some ahole decided to post it?

Then it's all good with me I wouldn't give two s.hits in a bucket about it.

Did she just make one video?

Pssssshh like I'd care...

Now for the main question yes...yes I'd watch the video... with her, critique it and try some of the stuff I liked from it because I'm that kind of dude and I'm not that insecure.

Good Luck.

"Would you stay with tour signify other if they did porn before you met?"  

"tour signify other"  --- that makes no sense.

If they'd been honest with me about it and had gotten a clean bill of health this wouldn't bother me. But if they'd lied about it I'd want an explanation.

• Dick

The past has passed. I live in the present.

Fidelity is fidelity.  My wife did some pretty wild things before I met her.  Now she is 100% true to me.  And she's a lot of fun.  I'll take a promise as a promise until I have reason to doubt it.